12034 Lemon Crest Dr
Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Objective To obtain the position as Document Control Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Assistant with experience in facilitating the approval Process and Distribution of Quality System Documentation
- Ability to share knowledge and contribute to the project and administrative team goals
- Familiarity with a variety of project documents and document processing requirements
- In –depth knowledge of Process Change Order (PCO) system
- Highly skilled with using individual initiative, discretion and diplomacy
- Uncommon ability to extract and compile data for the preparation of general reports
- Ability to organize and prioritize administrative deliverables
- High willingness to work overtime if required
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Document Control Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Kelly Services, Grand Rapids, MI
- Coordinated review of Quality Records and interim changes to Signature Authority Forms.
- Maintained storage of permanent documents, controlled documents, DMR’s, and QSP’s.
- Administered the Process Change Order (PCO) system.
- Assigned PCO numbers that changed requests to satisfy procedural requirements.
- Distributed Change-Controlled documentation to applicable areas.
- Facilitated approval Process and Distribution of Quality System Documentation.
- Co-managed and archived documentation in a manner which allowed timely retrieval in the future.
Document Control Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Lockheed Martin, Grand Rapids, MI
- Performed data input of shipments into the FedEx and other courier systems.
- Assisted in maintaining central, controlled supply of classified documents.
- Processed incoming and outgoing material, media and equipment.
- Delivered mail to various on and off-site offices and buildings.
- Assisted Security Assistant Senior Specialist with security related tasks.
- Proofread and edited documented formatting and readability.
- Performed paper and electronic-based research.
Associate Degree in Accounting, Mayland Community College, Spruce Pine, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated