812 Robinson Switch Rd
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Document Control Clerk position with an organization where I can utilize my clerical skills and be an asset to the employer.
Document Control Clerk, May 2004 – Present
PointRoll Inc., Bakersfield, CA
- Compiled and maintained all records to support engineering and production of aerospace detail parts and assemblies.
- Coordinated with customer service and engineering departments using customer electronic data systems to order and monitor.
- Maintained engineering drawings and specifications.
- Provided engineering drawings and specifications to support all phases of production.
- Administered quality and production planning documents.
- Recorded and maintained administrative data that measures the activities and status of work.
Document Control Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Royal Realty Corp, Bakersfield, CA
- Compiled data into reports for quality outputs.
- Administered scanning and acted upon work orders, quality plans, shipping data, and furthered certifications in computer database.
- Reviewed and analyzed product structure concurrently with release and change management data.
- Maintained the retention status for the storage, retention, and destruction of company records; and acted upon processing, filming and storing.
- Retrieved current and historical design, technical, and programmatic documents in accordance to project, customer, and company practices and requirements.
- Reviewed, generated, and updated internal procedures to reflect current working guidelines.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to compile data, expedite work on project site and coordinate with engineering professionals
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written)
- Excellent ability to perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone etc
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Excellent communication skill to maintain good relations with customers and co-workers
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment
- Ability to coordinate work assignments to meet project deadlines
Associate Degree in Commerce, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated