Document Controller Resume Example
Here is the Document Controller Resume example:
714 Callison Lane
Selbyville, DE 19975
Job Objective Seeking a Document Controller position in a well-established firm to use my education and experience in a way that benefits the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in quality assurance and documentation
- Deep knowledge of module production, photovoltaic cell and testing
- Solid understanding of document processing principles and practices
- Ability to receive, track, and monitor documents using standard document management program
- Superior organizational and communication skills
Stantec, Inc, Selbyville, DE
August 2005 – Present
- Conducted audits on corporate documents.
- Handled file validation and document controlling.
- Executed evaluations and document audits.
- Assured no errors in documents before submission.
- Outlined documents and coordinated with employees.
Robert Half International, Selbyville, DE
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed the Document Control Procedure.
- Coordinated with the project team member.
- Maintained documents correspondences and transaction.
- Administered issue and receipt of documents and drawings
- Reviewed change in the technical documents.
High School Diploma
Sequoia High School, Redwood City, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated