1114 Barrington Court
Dermott, AR 71638
Job Objective Obtaining employment as Document Processor in a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in mortgage fidelity and documentation
- Deep knowledge of billing, CC&B and document processing
- Operational knowledge of practices and laws implemented for data confidentiality
- Proficient in studying, reading and comprehending documents
- Familiarity about computer keying, time management and filing systems
- Ability to create business documentation accurately and professionally
- Ability to effectually monitor varied timelines and schedules
Interpublic Group, Dermott, AR
August 2007 – Present
- Managed and created all incoming written documents for imaging electronically.
- Ensured to index and image documents into different database.
- Segregated and batched all packages to be delivered overnight and entered its details in database.
- Entered indexing values to written documents for maintaining in imaging system.
- Revised documents to ascertain indexing categories, values and legibility.
- Researched and offered printed documents as desired using subpoenas as well as file requests.
- Ensured systematic marking of validation failures in index.
- Provided assistance to internal and external customers imaged paperwork retrieval.
Sun America Financial Group, Dermott, AR
May 2004 – July 2007
- Reviewed and ascertained loans related with received document packages for complete loan payments.
- Updated and arranged 150 document packages every day.
- Ensured to review document details and maintain update in span of 24 hours from date of receiving.
- Identified all necessary document records are presented.
- Searched for mortgage details in received package when essential mortgage documents were missing.
- Created certificates for Veterans Administration and dispatched same to VA offices.
- Administered VA Report and updated tracking system with relevant findings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated