Documentation Clerk Resume
Here is the Documentation Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Cincinnati, OH, 45270
Job Objective To obtain a Documentation Clerk position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Documentation Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Fiserv, Inc., Cincinnati, OH
- Managed to write manuals and user guides and handled general clerical work.
- Assisted in designing and documenting data requirements.
- Ensured that cargo information is properly controlled.
- Ensured proper upkeep of technical documents (job card, and work order) as per procedures and practices.
- Resolved any discrepancy issues on unmatched invoices and purchase orders.
Documentation Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Archcare, Cincinnati, OH
- Developed flow charts and system workflow graphics and set up data dictionaries for automated systems.
- Prepared reviews, processed invoices, expense reports & check requests for payment.
- Managed system tests, implementation of plans, and system demonstrations.
- Assisted in entering and managing financial management systems data.
- Volunteered to answer vendor’s inquiries.
- Computed audit freight charge and sales tax, verified necessary approvals on all bills and prepared accounts payable checks.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to make sound judgments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent ability to perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone etc
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment
Associate Degree in Commerce, Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated