Documentation Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Documentation Specialist Resume example:
848 Daylene Drive
Livonia, MI 48154
Job Objective Seeking a position as Documentation Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in technical writing
- Huge knowledge of formulating reports
- Deep knowledge of document management
- Familiarity with executing writing, editing and research functions
- Amazing ability to grasp technical topics
- Superior communication skills
Liberty Medical Supply, Inc.,, Livonia, MI
May 2006 – Present
- Established departmental policies and procedures.
- Imparted task assignment, performance and feedback evaluations.
- Handled project management and technical documentation.
- Coordinated with other departments.
- Proofread varied user guides and training materials.
- Assisted departmental trainers and Subject Matter Experts.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc, Livonia, MI
March 2003 – April 2006
- Scrutinized content for new and revised processes.
- Aided process scripting sessions.
- Managed review and testing of process scripts.
- Imparted input into documentation specifications.
- Coordinated in team meetings.
- Analyzed impact of process changes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in Technical Communications
Graceland University, Lamoni, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated