Executive Receptionist Resume
Here is the Executive Receptionist Resume example:
1067 Conifer Drive
Seattle, WA 98109
Job Objective Qualified Executive Receptionist looking for the chance to fill this position with organization that will utilize my training to enhance the growth of company and my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable receptionist and administrative in a corporate environment
- Ability to manage the executive switchboard and transferred all calls to the appropriate departments
- Ability to coordinate all meetings and conference calls for the senior executives in the organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional communication skills
Executive Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Paul Mueller Company, Seattle, WA
- Greeted guest, employees and executives in a polite manner and assisted them by giving directions to conference room and other departments.
- Maintained logs of the daily activities of executives and their assistants and analyzing the data later.
- Scheduled all meetings and ensured that the conference room is booked in accordance to the same.
- Facilitated the meeting by arranging the necessary supplies for the meetings such as food and other materials such as projectors.
- Administered all the incoming and outgoing mails.
- Assigned the new employees in getting cubicles and necessary supplies.
Executive Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Ribolow Associates, Seattle, WA
- Supported the administrative work of the senior executives and their teams.
- Handled the incoming calls to the office and answered all queries regarding the company’s policies and procedures.
- Prepared the necessary paperwork for the meetings.
- Ensured that all confidential information of the employee is maintained.
- Prepared all ad hoc and special reports whenever required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Norfolk State University, Norfolk, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated