Facilities Assistant Resume
Here is the Facilities Assistant Resume example:
301 S Old Stage Rd
Tallahassee, FL, 32301
Objective To obtain a Facilities Assistant positions which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to operate various copy and mail Center equipment
- Familiarity with light maintenance and general housekeeping
- Operational knowledge of backup relief at the front desk and switchboard
- Ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written form
- Effective time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Friendly, outgoing and inviting personality
- Creative problem solving skills
- Good reading skills
Mcgarrybowen, Tallahassee, FL
August 2005 to till date
- Stocked refrigerator and cabinets with food, beverages, and supplies on a daily basis.
- Removed excess trash and running dishwasher as needed.
- Ensured cleanliness and tidiness of conference rooms before and after meetings.
- Assisted in organizing and executing agency events.
- Handled set-up and break-down of meetings.
Volt Information Sciences, Inc., Tallahassee, FL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained all copy equipment and copy stations within the facility.
- Performed backup relief at the front desk and switchboard.
- Assisted with projects and handle additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Sorted, logged and distributed all incoming mail and packages.
- Sorted and processed all interoffice mail and packages within the facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated