Facilities Project Manager Resume Example
Here is the Facilities Project Manager Resume example:
1104 Holt Street
Delray Beach, FL 33483
Job Objective To obtain a position of Facilities Project Manager in order to bring about continuity for the company by using my skill set to your best advantage.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in project implementation and plans for various construction projects
- Sound knowledge of building code requirements
- Profound knowledge of manufacturing operations
- Ability to monitor workflow for activities
- Ability to maintain efficient relationship with departments
- Excellent skills to follow all oral instructions
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to lift heavy weight
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Facilities Project Manager
Children Hospitals, Delray Beach, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Planned various hospital construction and renovation projects.
- Supervised working of engineering consultants and contractors.
- Ensured compliance to all hospital standards and regulations.
- Evaluated projects and monitored cost of facility.
- Prepared and evaluated project budgets.
- Developed and maintained shop drawings and processes.
- Performed regular tests on activities required periodic.
- Managed and reviewed project close out materials.
Facilities Project Engineer
CH2M, Delray Beach, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Ensured quality work in all project activities within timeframe.
- Analyzed changing requirements for clients and implemented it.
- Documented various facility resources and proposal bids.
- Maintained neat and clean work area at all times.
- Monitored internal and external remodel projects.
- Performed required maintenance and repair activities.
Facilities Project Associate
Family Health Centers, Delray Beach, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored various issues and prepared investigative reports.
- Documented various facilities activities and plans.
- Analyzed customer requirements and monitored work requests.
- Administered multiple projects for remodeling activities.
- Determined project budgets and schedules.
- Maintained knowledge on all issues to eliminate all delays.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Wheelock College, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated