Facility Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the Facility Coordinator Resume example:
4645 Stuart Street
Fredericktown, PA 15333
Job Objective To obtain a Facility Coordinator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Facility Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Spherion, Fredericktown, PA
- Performed typical maintenance tasks to support the store locations.
- Detected and reported defective materials and questionable conditions.
- Followed safely regulations Responsible for quick resolution.
- Troubleshoot common and complex issues that occur at the store level.
- Inspected construction and installation progress.
- Examined general framing and structure of buildings to ensure that codes are met.
- Assisted in new store openings.
Facility Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Northside Hospital, Fredericktown, PA
- Coordinated operational checks, maintenance and repairs of basic van and equipment.
- Prepared and retained preventative maintenance plan for facility.
- Coordinated with vendors to perform preventive maintenance work.
- Scheduled and assisted with cleaning during shut down periods.
- Assisted in moving equipment and furniture.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in facilities maintenance
- Through knowledge of uniform building, plumbing, mechanical and other general construction codes
- Basic computer skills ( Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to relate positively, with residents, families, community members, volunteers
- Outstanding ability to prioritize work related to the maintenance requirements of a building
- Good knowledge of all hand tools and power tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Amazing ability to work well with the public and local contractors
- Remarkable ability to read complicated plans and blueprints
High School Diploma, Live Oaks Academy, Lakeland, FL
Facility Coordinator Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated