Facility Operations Manager Resume
Here is the Facility Operations Manager Resume example:
1580 Perine Street
Beltsville, VA 20705
Job Objective To obtain a position as Facility Operations Manager with an established company in where I can enhance my skills and help the company to grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in planning and documenting processes in chemical industry
- Outstanding knowledge of government hazardous chemical regulations
- Operational knowledge of financial service processes
- Ability to maintain all plant equipments
- Ability to perform all repair
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Sound skills to multitask and prioritize work
- Good understanding of business principles
Facility Operations Manager
Airgas, Beltsville, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Provided training to all operation associates.
- Coordinated with account representative and acquired new businesses.
- Evaluated and maintained all customer ASP records.
- Developed and executed all new operations efficiently.
- Supervised all branch administration processes for business unit.
- Documented and maintained HR procedures for facility activities.
- Performed hazard assessment for all workplace processes.
- Attended various monthly safety meetings.
Facility Operations Analyst
Global Trng Logistics, Beltsville, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Oversee efficient working of all maintenance technicians.
- Planned and organized support services for special projects.
- Developed and maintained facility equipment preventative maintenance program.
- Monitored and identified equipment malfunctions and resolved it.
- Scheduled and obtained equipment certification.
- Maintained knowledge on all safety procedures.
Facility Operations Specialist
National Park Service, Beltsville, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered and implemented site maintenance activities.
- Ensured compliance to all facility standards for program.
- Prepared operation budget and performed preventative maintenance.
- Managed and provided response to all emergency situations.
- Supervised all labor projects and associated activities.
- Inspected all site security and fire alarm systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Iona College, New Rochelle, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated