Field Coordinator Resume
Here is the Field Coordinator Resume example:
4645 Stuart Street
Fredericktown, PA 15333
Job Objective Seeking a Field Coordinator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Field Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Spherion, Fredericktown, PA
- Performed maintenance tasks to support the store locations.
- Detected and reported defective materials or questionable conditions.
- Handled common and complex issues that occur at the store level.
- Inspected construction and installation progress.
- Examined general framing and structure of buildings to ensure that codes are met.
- Handled basic build out, putting retrofits together and made construction decisions.
- Coordinated in researching problems and complaints regarding other stores.
Field Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Northside Hospital, Fredericktown, PA
- Handled emergency system failures like water leak, power outage and no heat.
- Coordinated performance of basic van and equipment operational checks, maintenance and repairs.
- Prepared and retained preventative maintenance plan for facility.
- Coordinated with vendors to perform preventive maintenance work.
- Scheduled and assisted with cleaning during shut down periods.
- Prepared and maintained records of keys issued and ensured building secured daily.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good experience as Field Coordinator
- Through knowledge of uniform building, plumbing, mechanical and other general construction codes
- Proficient with MS Office Word, SAP, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Remarkable ability to work well with the public and local contractors
- Outstanding ability to read complicated plans and blueprints
- Amazing ability to troubleshoot and maintain consistency
- Remarkable ability to handle stressful situations and perform several tasks simultaneously
High School Diploma, Live Oaks Academy, Lakeland, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated