Front Desk Associate Resume
Here is the Front Desk Associate Resume example:
175 County Road 832
Covina, CA 91723
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Front Desk Associate position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Remarkable experience working as receptionist and front desk associate
Good understanding of basic accounting principles
Skilled in cash processing procedures and inventory management
Proficient in MS Outlook Word and Excel
Ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members
Able to work independently
Excellent customer service skills
Front Desk Associate, August 2005 to till date
Hilton Hotels Corp., Covina, CA
- Ensured all the front desk operations are carried out in the most efficient and courteous manner.
- Assisted customers in all inquiries in connection with local restaurants and attractions.
- Handled credit card machines and cashier audit reports.
- Made reservations in the most courteous and efficient manner.
- Designed and maintained guest’s room to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Performed any other inventory management changes as directed from a supervisor and manager.
Front Desk Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Washington Sports Club, Covina, CA
- Handled security and control to the front door area of the facility.
- Oversaw check-ins to identify overdue accounts.
- Ensured that guests and appointments are directed to the appropriate employee and department in a prompt, professional manner.
- Ensured immediate response to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Assisted retail and concession sales operations.
High School Diploma, New Haven High School, New Haven, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated