Front Desk Receptionist Resume Example
Here is the Front Desk Receptionist Resume example:
1570 Locust Court
Irvine, CA 92614
Job Objective Seeking a position of Front Desk Receptionist with a quality company in which to use my skills to help improve thebusiness as a whole and to enhance my career in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable Front Desk experience in a hotel
- Profound knowledge of providing guest services
- Excellent knowledge of the multiline telephone system
- Ability to be courteous towards the guest at all times
- Ability to assist the callers with the inquiries for the hotel
- Familiarity with photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing of reports and presentations
- Outstanding communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
Front Desk Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Vantage Staffing Solutions, Irvine, CA
- Greeted all the visitors coming to the front desk and announced their arrival to the housekeeping staff.
- Handled the incoming calls on the switchboard and transferred them to the required departments and personnel.
- Administered all the mails and pick up packages and distributed them accordingly.
- Managed the incoming and outgoing UPS deliveries and Federal Express packages.
- Provided back office support to other departments when required.
- Maintained a neat and clean reception area and conference rooms.
- Coordinated with the office assistant to ensure that all the supplies in the kitchen and dining room are adequate.
Front Desk Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Plaza Personnel Service, Irvine, CA
- Managed the multiple phone lines, screened the calls and then directed them to the required department.
- Greeted all visitors and guests with courtesy.
- Maintained a record of all the staff movements in and out of the hotel.
- Provided administrative and clerical support in the working of the hotel.
- Ensured a neat and clean lobby and reception area for the guests and visitors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Dalton State College, Dalton, GA