General Clerk Resume
Here is the General Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Minneapolis, MN 55450
Job Objective Seek a General Clerk position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
General Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Serco, Inc., Minneapolis, MN
- Managed to create, update, revises and retrieve records and files.
- Maintained office files and records, computed data, composed documents and prepared reports.
- Reviewed documents to determine acceptability, accuracy and completeness of information and corrected errors.
- Received, classified, filed and reconciled documents and information utilizing standard office equipment.
- Answered and screened telephone calls and performed routine typing.
General Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
APR Consulting Inc., Minneapolis, MN
- Developed charts, graphs and tables of information.
- Managed typing and proofreading documents.
- Managed to sort, deliver and pick-up mail, files and other documents for designated areas.
- Interfaced with customers, suppliers, and company employees outside the immediate work area to give or exchange information.
- Compiled basic reports, following established formats and procedures.
- Answered inquiries regarding routine procedures and policies to visitors by telephone, email and in person.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good knowledge and experienced in general office procedures
- Ability to work with basic office machines
- Able to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently
- Basic written and verbal communication skills including professional phone etiquette
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Exceptional ability to type 50+ wpm
Associate Degree in Accounting, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated