Grant Administrator Resume Example
Here is the Grant Administrator Resume example:
2559 Mercer Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
Job Objective Looking for work as a Grant Administrator in order to exercise my experience in the industry for your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Grant administration
- Huge knowledge of grant writing and grant administration systems
- Deep knowledge of construction and building practices
- Solid understanding of MS Office
- Familiarity with grant application process and grant programs
- Amazing ability to outline new sources of funding
- Outstanding ability to develop projects
Habitat for Humanity International, Green Bay, WI
November 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with Principal Investigators.
- Corresponded investigators of submission dates and changes in application.
- Oversaw assigned monthly financial reports.
- Assisted Research Management and Research Finance.
- Established primary working relationships with site administrators.
- Enforced new technologies and coordinated in monthly BRISC and Department of Anesthesia Research Administrator meetings.
CDM, Green Bay, WI
December 2003 – October 2007
- Aided formulation of submissions for new grant proposals.
- Outlined annual progress reports.
- Managed preliminary financial negotiations.
- Maintained records and spreadsheets.
- Maintained the databases of all supplies, chemicals and capital equipment ordered by the laboratory.
- Computed invoices for services provided.
- Aided as member of SPL Operations Committee.
- Coordinated with Laboratory Director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated