Grant Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the Grant Coordinator Resume example:
4853 Ruckman Road
Shawnee, OK 74801
Job Objective Seeking a position as Grant Coordinator in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Grant Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Python, Shawnee, OK
- Coordinated with schools and internal departments to meet grant requirements.
- Researched and identified funding sources and grant-making organizations.
- Reviewed and recommended suggestions for the fund raising proposals made to grant-making organizations.
- Maintained and updated database of grant making organizations.
- Ensured adequate supply of additional supportive material.
Grant Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Kettle,inc., Shawnee, OK
- Coordinated with grant-making organizations during their review of a submitted grant application.
- Created and managed project progress reports for grant-making organization.
- Overseen reporting requirements for grants and contracts.
- Gathered information to grasp the concept of project and program for which funding is sought.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in administration of publicly funded programs and Grant writing
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet navigation
- Ability to read and interpret regulations and general accounting ledgers
- Familiarity with nonprofit agencies and nonprofit-run businesses
- Remarkable ability to build relationships with grantors around the nation and personnel within the organization
- Amazing ability to work in a team environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Houghton College, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated