Head Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Head Clerk Resume example:
34391 Dobson Way
Trumbull, CT, 06611
Job Objective To obtain a Head Clerk position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Head Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Kroger, Trumbull, CT
- Developed and maintained superior intrapersonal skills with all employees.
- Trained and developed all department personnel and supervised.
- Administered to attain labor goals and department gross that has been established.
- Maintained the Check-in and Check-out of contract files in the file room.
- Assisted in the monthly and quarterly audit of the file room and assisted to back up other customer service representatives.
Head Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Rutgers University, Trumbull, CT
- Performed diversified clerical duties and delivered assignments.
- Managed validating data and resolving simple problems and balance report totals and system generated information.
- Maintained departmental files and databases.
- Resolved filing and recording issues and compiled reports.
- Managed to open, sorts and route mail.
- Responded to inquiries and resolved issues.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to record and maintain data in computerized and non-computerized formats
- Ability to use online systems and automated bibliographic tools
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- Excellent ability to perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone etc
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY
Head Clerk Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated