Head Receptionist Resume
Here is the Head Receptionist Resume example:
3239 Brannon Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Dependable and dedicated worker searching for a well-established company in which to fill the position of Head Receptionist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable supervisory and receptionist experience
- Outstanding knowledge of the administrative and clerical principles
- Profound knowledge of principles and procedures of customer service
- Familiarity with administrative practices, procedures, and guidelines
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work
- Ability to provide premium quality service to the clients
- Proficiency in using various computer related applications
- Excellent Typing skills (60 words per minute)
Head Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
IKON Office Solutions, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- Resolved all complaints and problems of the guests during check in.
- Managed the working of the reception staff, ensured that they properly dressed at all times.
- Greeted the guests in a pleasant manner and assisted them in filling all the necessary registration forms in accordance to the law.
- Monitored the reservation of rooms, allocated rooms and made necessary arrangements for the VIP guests.
- Maintained a guest register and send copies to the various departments by the end of the day.
- Evaluated the working of the staff on a regular basis and identified the areas of development.
- Trained the reception staff in greeting the guests and maintained the registers.
Head Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
BayCare, Los Angeles, CA
- Greeted all visitors in a pleasant manner and handled all queries as appropriate.
- Provided support to the management teams such as travel and restaurant bookings.
- Trained the staff at the reception to receive guests and provide necessary assistance.
- Prepared records of the taxis arranged for the guests and maintained a log for the same.
- Maintained the inventory for the stationery and made purchases accordingly.
- Ensured that the reception and conference rooms are always clean.
- Monitored all the invoices and kept a record of the same.
- Performed the necessary research for sourcing supplies from outside vendors.
Associate Degree in Business Management, Alamance Community College, Graham, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated