Health Club Receptionist Resume Example
Here is the Health Club Receptionist Resume example:
3930 Chestnut Street
Clearwater, FL 34623
Job Objective Professional Health Club Receptionist seeking the opportunity to secure a position with growing company in which my skills can be used to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in working as a receptionist for a health club
- Sound knowledge of the business and its procedure
- Deep knowledge of the services provided by the club
- Ability to issue photo id cards and address membership queries
- Ability to accept payments and generate receipts for renewals, dues and lost cards
- Ability to answer and direct calls to the proper person
Health Club Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
CHRISTUS Health, Clearwater, FL
- Managed all the new members of the facility, assisted them with all information and showed them around the facility.
- Scheduled the club and beauty appointments.
- Administered with the selling of all the club items.
- Maintained the inventory of stocks and informed the Club Manager at times of purchases.
- Monitored the financial procedures of the club and ensured all the necessary policies are followed.
- Assisted the Club Manager with all the administration tasks.
Health Club Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Plus One Health Management, Clearwater, FL
- Administered all the feedback given by the customers and guests and evaluated the recommendations.
- Greeted all customers and guests by their names in a pleasant manner.
- Maintained the club facilities and ensured that the resources are used efficiently.
- Streamlined all the feedback given by the users and recommended ways of improving the services to the manger.
- Monitored the new polices of the club and ensured that the front desk is informed on the same.
- Regulated all telephone calls and ensured that all inquiries are answered.
High School Diploma, Central High School, Champaign, IL