IRB Administrator Resume Example
Here is the IRB Administrator Resume example:
3675 Whiteman Street
Woodbine, NJ 8214
Job Objective Hard working, dependable IRB Administrator seeking position within a growing or strong organization today.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working with Institutional Review Boards
- Huge knowledge of Microsoft Office and People Soft
- Deep knowledge of management and administrative principles
- Familiarity with federal, state and local regulations
- Amazing ability to work with committees
- Outstanding ability to interpret general business periodicals
- Superior communication skills
Copernicus Group IRB, Woodbine, NJ
November 2007 – Present
- Assessed IRB protocols and research projects.
- Managed periodic IRB full committee meetings.
- Carried out training tests and training presentations.
- Handled IRB monitoring of research protocol projects.
- Formulated IRB Policy and guidance documents.
- Coordinated with academic, research and administrative departments.
- Outlined federal reports and outlined documents for website.
Aerotek Scientific, Woodbine, NJ
December 2003 – October 2007
- Imparted training and aided development of IRB Meeting Specialists.
- Managed IRB meetings and solved issues.
- Coordinated about concerns raised in IRB meeting.
- Participated in IRB meeting and edited quality checks.
- Handled audit requirements and imparted suggestions for process improvement.
- Assisted project teams on special issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
IRB Administrator Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated