Leave Administrator Resume
Here is the Leave Administrator Resume example:
2306 Duff Avenue
Sherburne, VT 5482
Job Objective Looking for work as a Leave Administrator to help increase the efficiency and help the organization to meet their long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in leave programs administration
- Huge knowledge of Human Resources and employee relations
- Deep knowledge of administering FMLA and worker’s compensation
- Familiarity with human resources principles
- Amazing ability to identify issues and develop solutions
- Outstanding ability to maintain confidentiality
Major Legal Services, LLC, Sherburne, VT
November 2007 – Present
- Managed federal, state and company leaves.
- Recognized leave type, determined eligibility and managed leave.
- Handled varied leave administrations activities.
- Enforced new policies and programs.
- Monitored laws, regulations and applicable obligations.
Willmott & Associates, Sherburne, VT
December 2003 – October 2007
- Coordinated with employee, manager, payroll and employee relations.
- Handled requests from STD & LTD carriers.
- Assisted third party administrators.
- Managed varied administrative functions.
- Administered monthly benefits vendor invoicing.
- Formulated monthly benefits processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management
Potomac State College, Keyser, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated