LIMS Administrator Resume
Here is the LIMS Administrator Resume example:
2632 Ferguson Street
Burlington, MA 1803
Job Objective Looking for a LIMS Administrator position within your organization on a full time basis to also help the organization with my experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as LIMS Administrator
- Huge knowledge of laboratory management information system
- Deep knowledge of scientific and pharmaceutical applications
- Wide knowledgeable of FDA cGMP/GLP and related regulations
- Proficency in Oracle, SQL, and Crystal Reports
- Good understanding of laboratory operations, practices and procedures
- Familiarity with computer validation methodologies and QC and IT systems technologies
Pinpoint IT Services, LLC, Burlington, MA
November 2007 – Present
- Administered LabWare LIMS.
- Established new functionality and developed existing functionality.
- Coordinated with IT and QA Validation departments.
- Imparted site-specific LIMS technical support.
- Aided Corporate LIMS management.
- Extended training to site-specific QC staff.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, Burlington, MA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Conducted database maintenance and supervised User Accounts in LIMS.
- Outlined new reports and functionality in LIMS.
- Formulated new SOPs and maintained operating documentation.
- Imparted system training and optimized time and resources.
- Formulated ad-hoc reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology
Pomona College, Claremont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated