Administrative Manager Resume
Here is the Administrative Manager Resume example:
1289 Melm Street
Providence, RI 2903
Job Objective Inspiring Administrative Manager is looking for employment that challenges meand that enhances my experience in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in working with help of various project management methodologies
- Outstanding knowledge of product and services
- Immense ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Huge ability to answer all queries from clients, vendors and employees
- Exceptional skills to work for long hours
- Skilled to analyze business periodicals according to government regulations
- Proficient in working on various software applications
- Ability to manage time and make decisions
CMI Management, Inc., Providence, RI
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised working of administrative staff and ensured documentation of all system procedures.
- Developed and maintained various operating procedures for business.
- Analyzed policies and ensured compliance to ISO guidelines.
- Trained administrative staff in company policies and procedures according to same.
- Performed audit on all invoices and approved it.
- Monitored and controlled all department activities.
- Maintained effective relationships with staff members.
- Facilitated in maintaining knowledge on technology and conducted studies.
ARINC, Providence, RI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Scheduled and maintained all activities and made required travel arrangements.
- Maintained all confidential records for clients.
- Prepared presentations and reports for clients.
- Coordinated with other departments for all special projects.
- Assisted departments in completing all office functions.
MTV Networks, Providence, RI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered everyday working and monitored productivity of work.
- Maintained organizing space for executives.
- Prepared calendars and made necessary travel arrangements.
- Analyzed and processed various client tax returns.
- Assisted clerical department in typing and entering data.
- Maintained client filing and storage systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Laney College, Oakland, CA