Office Associate Resume Example
Here is the Office Associate Resume example:
3636 33rd St
Norwalk, CT, 6854
Objective To obtain an Office Associate position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Remarkable office service experience in large corporate environment.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite 2003
Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
Admirable customer service skills
Excellent communication and organizational skill
Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
Bob’s Discount Furniture, Norwalk, CT
August 2005 to till date
- Performed all general office and cash office procedures.
- Reviewed Selling Price and Unit Adjustments, shipment logs, and invoice register reports.
- Reconciled daily cash, and prints reports.
- Ensured customers are always treated in a cordial, respectful manner.
- Handled customer inquiries and worked daily reports.
Brookdale Senior Living, Norwalk, CT
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained computerized and manual filing systems.
- Reviewed, batched, converted, entered, and corrected the input of numeric, and alphabetic.
- Monitored and ensured the flow and accuracy of data input and output in electronic form.
- Monitored, requisitioned, purchased, and maintained inventory and supplies.
- Conferred with supervisor on assignments delegated to others.
Associate Degree in Business
Southern Wesleyan University, South Carolina, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated