Operations Assistant Resume
Here is the Operations Assistant Resume example:
12034 Lemon Crest Dr
Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Objective To obtain an Operations Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in organizing office operations
- Sound knowledge working with marketing department
- Professional in attitude, demeanor, and dress
- Excellent intrapersonal and management skills
Leisure Care, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2005 to till date
- Organized office operations and procedures with appropriate correspondence.
- Facilitated management to design and implement office policies.
- Coordinated with the management in maintaining office staff.
- Ensured implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolved problems, completed audits, identified trends, determined system improvements, implemented change.
Advocate Health Care, Grand Rapids, MI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted with special projects as needed and ensured tracking and follow up of assigned projects.
- Coordinated supplies and inventory for travel brands on and off site.
- Supported the Operations Department by completing general filing and administrative work.
- Prepared weekly and end of season status reports as necessary to achieve operational objectives.
Associate degrees in Office Administration
Duke University, Durham, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated