Operations Clerk Resume
Here is the Operations Clerk Resume example:
11107 Avalon Blvd
Wichita, KS, 67202
Job Objective To obtain an Operations Clerk position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Republic Services, Inc. , Wichita, KS
May 2004 – Present
- Identified and resolved transaction discrepancies.
- Ensured that the invoices are budget approved.
- Maintained budget files for audit purposes.
- Distributed production schedules and work orders to departments.
Waggener Edstrom, Wichita, KS
March 2002– April 2004
- Ensured coding, copying and filing invoices.
- Reviewed container supply and prepared reports
- Ensured to collect daily onsite container information and assisted dispatchers.
- Maintained and processed operations information.
- Distributed, collected and reviewed route sheets for proper billing and productivity reports.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in managing operations in a clerical environment
- Vast knowledge of business operating procedures and processes
- Skilled in prioritizing multiple operational tasks based on business needs
- Familiarity with billing and documentation procedures and processes
- Ability to handle pressure in a high volume environment
- Excellent focus and attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Micro Office Suite and other related applications
- Ability to provide quality services to customers
- Ability prioritize and organize work
Associate Degree in Commerce
Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated