Operations Controller Resume
Here is the Operations Controller Resume example:
4707 Goldie Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Job Objective Would like to be considered for an Operations Controller at your company where I can be of service to those employees who would be on my team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with revenue control and financial reporting
- Huge knowledge of foodservice, business analysis and strategic planning
- Familiarity with manufacturing accounting, sales analysis and reporting
- Good understanding of income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Proficient with SAP, Hyperion, Cognos, POS and MS Office
- Ability to analyze and forecast business results
- Analytical, perceptive, and a critical thinker
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
The River Group Inc, Cincinnati, OH
August 2005 – Present
- Managed manufacturing, OEM sourcing and direct material reporting.
- Handled product cost development and corresponded operational reviews.
- Maintained budget and quarterly budget update process.
- Aided financial planning and handled regular business reporting.
- Conducted financial analysis, cost analysis and planning.
- Evaluated operational data and aided operational decisions as well as assisted logistics management.
Compass Group, Cincinnati, OH
May 2000 – July 2005
- Supervised cash handling procedures and executed analysis for several balance sheet accounts.
- Evaluated financial results and maintained P/L and balance sheets.
- Formulated forecasts and budgets and evaluated general ledger and balance sheet.
- Handled accounting issues and maintained inventory procedures.
- Outlined financial reports and managed external audit reporting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Belmont Abbey College, Belmont, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated