Operations Coordinator Resume
Here is the Operations Coordinator Resume example:
1417 Beeghley Street
Huntsville, AL 35816
Job Objective Seeking an Operations Coordinator position utilizing my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in print and pharmaceutical domains
- Profound knowledge of software programs such as MS Office suite
- Wide knowledge of network navigation and clinical trials
- Thorough understanding of executing file saving connections
- Sound ability to understand drug development procedures
- Immense ability to execute production projects
Purple Communications, Inc., Huntsville, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Analyzed job requests to support client distribution.
- Evaluated electronic communication to review job requests.
- Implemented deadlines management and managed applicant tracking system.
- Assisted in posting and evaluation of job requisitions.
- Modified candidate statuses and executed candidate screenings.
- Conducted candidate interviews and supported travel arrangements.
ALCON, Huntsville, AL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted employee orientation and maintained background websites.
- Supported employment branding and prepared sourcing techniques.
- Created internal training materials and managed orientation sites.
- Assisted in distribution of inventory for all orientation events.
- Evaluated vendor invoice billing to support vendor programs.
- Participated in user acceptance testing and system development programs.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
San Joaquin Valley College, Visalia, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated