Processing Clerk Resume
Here is the Processing Clerk Resume example:
10524 W Chickasaw St
Lynnwood, WA, 98036
Job Objective To obtain a Processing Clerk position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
FSS, Lynnwood, WA
May 2004 – Present
- Prepared routine department-specific documents and correspondence.
- Reviewed account files and legal documents.
- Computed and retrieved Inspection Data from field reports.
- Managed tax processing, scanning, copying, and binding tax returns.
Naval Supply Systems Command, Lynnwood, WA
March 2002– April 2004
- Reviewed electronic coding queues.
- Received date stamped charge tickets from the DP clerk and sorted accordingly
- Confirmed accurate patient demographics on each ticket.
- Provided feedback to providers regarding incorrect coding according to department policy
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast clerical experience in processing business files and documents
- In-depth knowledge of processing billing cycles in a business environment
- Familiar with office practices, processes and procedures
- Skills in reviewing and processing accounts receivable and accounts payable records
- Familiarity with data processing functions
- Ability to assess, review and process inventory control
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, data entry and internet
- Exceptional communication, reasoning and analytical skills
Associates Degree in Office Administration
Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated