Procurement Administrator Resume
Here is the Procurement Administrator Resume example:
2127 Hinkle Deegan Lake Road
Masonville, NY 13804
Job Objective Looking for work as a Procurement Administrator within the organization in order to advance and grow in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in buying and selling key commodity
- Huge knowledge of leadership role and BCBSM buying
- Deep knowledge of principles of purchasing and import procedures
- Familiarity with EPCM contracting strategies
- Amazing ability to outline formal justification
- Outstanding ability to manage independently
- Superior communication and liaison skills
Blue Cross Blue Shield, Masonville, NY
November 2007 – Present
- Headed team to develop sourcing strategies.
- Coordinated with business units.
- Supervised cross functional team.
- Managed gathering of data and analysis of supplier qualification.
- Established service level agreements.
- Outlined negotiation strategies and evaluated supplier diversity opportunities.
L-3 Communications, Masonville, NY
December 2003 – October 2007
- Maintained data base for compliance with requirements.
- Handled supplier surveys from Purchasing, Quality, Engineering and Finance.
- Managed database on Approved Supplier List.
- Updated PO files and documented retention requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
Beloit College, Beloit, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated