Procurement Analyst Resume
Here is the Procurement Analyst Resume example:
795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective A Position as Procurement Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with procurement of hardware and software
- Ability to prepare procurement report monthly, quarterly and annually for senior level review
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with MWBE evaluation and monitoring
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
San Diego Housing, San Diego, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Reviewed and processed requisitions to ensure timely order submission.
- Created and analyzed documented comparative costs submitted by suppliers in the RFx process.
- Negotiated costs, delivery schedules and contract terms.
- Established pricing and performance standards through contracts with suppliers.
- Monitored and updated item, commodity and other tables as assigned in current PO software application.
Lockheed Martin, San Diego, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Utilized current departmental tools and provided administration of all acquisition contracts.
- Updated appropriate sources of information.
- Created filing of documents and generated quarterly reports as assigned by management.
- Analyzed and determined work and took corrective actions – quality control and peer review.
- Coordinated activities between client procuring agents and outside parties.
- Contacted and presented vendor personnel at all organizational levels.
- Provided client presentation and desktop publishing support.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated