Program Assistant Resume
Here is the Program Assistant Resume example:
750 W Eisenhower Blvd
Louisville, KY, 40202
Objective To obtain the Program Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of administrative procedures, clerical practices, data management, and analyses
- Ability to prioritize, solves varied problems, multi-task, and performs under pressure
- Strong physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds, walk, bend, and stoop and stand on a routine basis
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to do the work of the position under normal supervision
- Strong organization and multitasking skills
The Aspen Institute, Louisville, KY
August 2005 to till date
- Handled routine secretarial duties, such as typing and filing.
- Received phone calls and visitors with courtesy and professionalism.
- Provided assistance in maintaining professional development folders and assist in registration for training.
- Ensured the usage of appropriate grammar in communication oral and written formats.
- Maintained records in a appropriate order and ensured office supplies.
- Participated in staff training as assigned.
Community Human Services Corp, Louisville, KY
May 2000 to July 2005
- Handled event and program logistics.
- Managed liaison with event and program partners, vendors, and participants.
- Assisted in correspondence & communications and budget management.
- Managed marketing and participant recruitment.
- Assisted with program and event follow up, documentation and evaluation.
- Coordinated with the Executive Director and Program Director in a variety of other administrative areas.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated