31919 Grand Reserve Pl
Deltona, FL, 32738
Objective Seeking a challenging position of Program Associate position in a reputed organization to utilize my experience and my knowledge to benefit the organization
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and FrontPage
Familiarity with microfinance and proficiency
Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
Ability to take initiative and work independently, and as part of a team
Ability to problem solve, multi-task, and prioritize
Exceptional attention to detail
Hillel, Deltona, FL
August 2005 to till date
- Provided individual care, supervision and safety of persons served.
- Prepared grant-making, reporting, and informational materials.
- Coordinated grant-related data entry and management.
- Tracked literature, statistics, conference information, grants opportunities and other resource information.
- Planned and developed and gathered programmatic content for funding proposals and donor reports.
Associate Degree in Accounting
Portland State University, Oregon, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated