2768 Fairfax Drive
Jersey City, NJ 7305
Job Objective Seeking a Program Evaluator position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of program research, eligibility determination and assessment
- In-depth knowledge of program evaluation planning, database management and statistics
- Remarkable knowledge of data analysis and interpretation procedures and survey methods
- Familiarity with quality improvement practices and applicable government regulations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information efficiently
- Ability to use Microsoft Access program and SPSS software in a proper manner
Southcentral Foundation, Jersey City, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted investigative interview with program applicants and interacted with them via phone and in person.
- Contacted relevant organizations to collect information and verify applicant’s statements.
- Checked and determined eligibility of applicants for assigned programs.
- Assessed and managed program risks and assisted with quality assurance activities.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with government and community agencies.
- Evaluated program effectiveness and executed site inspections, as required.
The Salvation Army, Jersey City, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and implemented evaluation plan, surveys and sampling method.
- Developed, utilized and graded data collection instruments and questionnaires for program evaluations.
- Entered, maintained and analyzed program related data, accurately and properly.
- Prepared and presented evaluation reports and outcomes, in a timely manner.
- Delivered feedback for program enhancementand assisted with creation of program improvement processes.
- Maintained client files and program records and performed their quality control review.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated