Program Officer Resume
Here is the Program Officer Resume example:
3603 Queens Lane
Crewe, VA 23930
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Program Officer in a position with an established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of managing in multidisciplinary team
- Huge knowledge of evaluation of public health programs and health policy
- Deep knowledge of nonprofit organizations and governments
- Familiarity with issues surrounding each health initiative
- Amazing ability to act strategically and manage in complex environment
- Outstanding ability to work in a team and in complex environment
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Superior problem solving and communications skills
Helmsley Charitable Trust, Crewe, VA
August 2005 – Present
- Established and enforced Impact Capital work.
- Handled public and public-private partnerships.
- Managed execution and administration of grants.
- Coordinated as Impact Capital at local consortia.
- Aided outreach, marketing and fundraising activities.
The National Academies, Crewe, VA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed partner relationships and enforced project work plans.
- Smoothened execution of deliverables.
- Coordinated consultations with key stakeholders.
- Administered preparation of reports and planned enforcement of potential additional activities.
- Corresponded key meetings and formulated progress reports.
- Supervised project expenditures and coached project staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Erskine College, Due West, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated