PYP Coordinator Resume
Here is the PYP Coordinator Resume example:
3900 Mount Tabor
Monsey, NY, 10952
Job Objective To obtain a PYP Coordinator position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
PYP Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
International Baccalaureate, Monsey, NY
- Arranged school level and external IB-approved training for teachers and administrators.
- Scheduled and monitored collaborative meetings of grade level teams and other team configurations.
- Established and maintained communication with and participated in the sub-regional group.
- Organized and conducted visits to the school for parents and students.
- Ensured that assessment and language policies are developed.
- Scheduled, attended, monitored and facilitated planning and reflection sessions.
- Maintained a record of all completed planners.
- Designed and coordinated intersession programming.
PYP Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Dar Al Marefa Private School, Monsey, NY
- Attended weekly grade planning meetings.
- Attended meetings with parents so that they have some understanding of the goals of the PYO.
- Supported individual teachers in their classrooms on a weekly basis.
- Supervised the heads of primary on teaching materials required by the teachers in order to successfully teach the PYP.
- Attended regional workshops that are organized by the IBO and encouraged colleagues to attend regional IBO PYP workshops.
- Liaised with the IBO towards the eventual recognition of the primary school as an official IBO PYP member school.
- Coordinated and developed meetings with the school’s IBO MYP coordinator and IBO diploma coordinator.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Primary and Elementary curriculum
- Thorough knowledge of adult learner characteristics and training principles and practices
- Deep knowledge of the Primary Years Program
- Uncommon ability to apply current technology to staff development and instructional delivery
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Immense ability to establish effective working relationships with staff, students and parents
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Librarianship, Luther College, Iowa, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated