Records Administrator Resume
Here is the Records Administrator Resume example:
826 Pick Street
Marvel, CO 81329
Job Objective To use my ability to work well with people and special skills to fill a Records Administrator position with right organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as Record Administrator
- Deep knowledge of company policy and office systems software
- Familiarity with archives management and records management
- Wide knowledge of standard compliance regulations
- Amazing ability to master company proprietary software
- Outstanding ability to multitask
AIG, Marvel, CO
November 2007 – Present
- Maintained records and carried out records audits.
- Assured training requirements are being met.
- Supervised Pilot and Maintenance training.
- Updated Training Software Program.
- Managed Pilot and Maintenance training records.
Suddenlink, Marvel, CO
December 2003 – October 2007
- Scrutinized information and maintained key data elements.
- Developed documents and records.
- Aided Analysts and formulated records.
- Maintained records in proprietary databases.
- Managed distribution of research materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts
Pacific Oaks College, Pasadena, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated