Recreation Officer Resume
Here is the Recreation Officer Resume example:
4556 Leisure Lane
City Of Commerce, CA90040
Job Objective Seeking a Recreation Officer position where my skills and experience can assist in growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of relevant legislation to the sport, recreation and leisure industries
- Deep knowledge of the trends and issues related to the sport, recreation and leisure industries
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good administration and organizational skills
- Outstanding ability to liaise with sporting clubs and officials to negotiate positive outcomes
- Remarkable ability to respond to customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
Jcc Association,City Of Commerce, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Researched and analyzed recreation needs and resources.
- Interpreted recreation policies and programs and handled inquiries.
- Advised on requirements for, and procurement of, new equipment and materials, and on the design of new facilities.
- Assisted with the preparation of budgets.
- Recruited, trained and supervised recreation and play leaders.
NYC Parks & Recreation, City Of Commerce, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed and administered recreation policy.
- Planned and promoted recreation activities, including events.
- Prepared and administered financial estimates, budgets and resource allocations.
- Coordinated and arranged meetings and venues.
- Recruited, trained and supervised recreation leaders.
- Created proposals, evaluations and correspondence.
Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation Management
Northland College, Ashland, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated