Reservation Clerk Resume
Here is the Reservation Clerk Resume example:
22945 Coltrane Ave
Elkhart, IN, 46514
Job Objective Seeking a Reservation Clerk position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Fond Du Lac, Elkhart, IN
May 2004 – Present
- Administered all the duties of a reception and reservation clerk.
- Maintained cleanliness, sanitation and organized assigned work areas.
- Processed all reservation requests, changes and cancellations.
- Accessed guest history records to give the best to guests.
Health Research, Inc., Elkhart, IN
March 2002– April 2004
- Explained guarantee and cancellation policies to callers.
- Assigned confirmation and cancellation numbers.
- Processed confirmation letters, accurate documentation and billing
- Monitored and maintained wait lists daily.
- Processed requests for mailing brochures, correspondence and package information.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense experience in handling high volume of reservation requests
- Ability to process reservation requests received on phone, email and online
- Ability to change, cancel and confirm reservation requests
- Ability to edit and access data in reservation system
- Ability to generate and understand reservation reports
- Knowledge of front office secretarial work
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Spreadsheets and other data entry applications
Associates degree in Accounting
Houston Community College, Houston, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated