Reservation Officer Resume
Here is the Reservation Officer Resume example:
3612 Trymore Road
Job Objective Pursuing a Reservation Officer position in which my skills, special training and experience will positively impact the organization in meeting end goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in outbound operations
- Excellent skills in Customer and People Service
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Remarkable ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, organize workload and maintain accurate files
- Uncommon ability to work independently, with and without supervision
Speed Mark Aviation,Mankato, MN
August 2005 – Present
- Handled corporate clients’ enquiries and all retail enquiries at frontline counter.
- Liaised with airlines and approved agents to check all communications, negotiations and procurement requirements.
- Assisted customers in checking for travel schedules and processing of visa applications.
- Handled ticket issues and Hotel Reservation confirmation of documentations.
- Performed administration work.
Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel, Mankato, MN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Handled phone calls and emails for room bookings and enquiries.
- Liaised with internal departments on reservation requirements.
- Assisted the Reservation Manager to oversee the daily operations of the reservation department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated