Retirement Specialist Resume
Here is the Retirement Specialist Resume example:
3885 Briercliff Road
Brooklyn, NY 11234
Job Objective Experienced Retirement Specialist of many years seeking employment with the company to help advance in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of statutes and policies related to the retirement system
- Vast experience with HRIS/ data collection and LAWSON ERP
- In-depth knowledge of basic and general accounting and auditing procedures
- Proficient with MS Office tools, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Extensive knowledge of benefit contract language
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to understand, evaluate and make judgment on the proposals (RFP’s)
- Familiarity with rules, regulations and tax implications
Nationwide Insurance, Brooklyn, NY
May 2006 – Present
- Daily Reconciliation of wires for Retirement Plans Department.
- Conducted State income tax withholding and 1099R/5498 tax reporting corrections.
- Recognized and satisfied client’s stated and unstated needs.
- Monitored client’s investment experience and knowledge, preferences and action orientation, and retirement goals.
- Analyzed various retirement and investment plans and potential impact.
American International Group, Brooklyn, NY
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed assigned nonqualified retirement plans, pension plans and 401(k) plans.
- Provided resolution on daily administration issues.
- Presented the guidance and advice on investments and services.
- Liaised between the plan administrator and outside counsels in DRO proceedings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
Triton College, River Grove, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated