Room Inspector Resume
Here is the Room Inspector Resume example:
3048 Midway Road
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to obtain the position of Room Inspector in which to use my special talents and skills to excel in this career.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable housekeeping and supervisory experience
- Sound knowledge of all quality standards
- Profound knowledge of maintaining the rooms
- Ability to interpret various company policies and procedures
- Excellent maintenance and housekeeping skills
- Ability to balance and maximize the productivity of work
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Room Inspector, October 2006 – Present
New Castle Hotels & Resorts, Fort Smith, AR
- Administered all the rooms for cleanliness and ensured that it is ready for the next guest.
- Conducted various inspections on the hotel facility to ensure that its proper functioning, maintained the stocks and made purchases if required.
- Maintained the look of the hotel by ensuring that all employees are always dressed appropriately.
- Supervised the working of the housekeeping staff and gave them directions to perform their duties.
Room Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Sage Hospitality Resources, Fort Smith, AR
- Managed the scheduling and payrolls of the staff, ensured that the customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Conducted inspection on a daily basis in the guest rooms and public places of the hotel to ensure that cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Coordinated with other departments to ensure guest satisfaction and optimal working of the staff.
- Monitored the guest rooms and checked for essential supplies such as laundry facilities and toiletries, ensured their regular replenishment.
- Maintained the working of the department in accordance to the Federal, State and local laws.
High School Diploma, Elk Grove High School, Elk Grove Village, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated