Scheduling Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the Scheduling Coordinator Resume example:
4063 Parrish Avenue
Salinas, CA 93901
Job Objective Want to work as Scheduling Coordinator and contribute towards the success and growth of your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in professional and scheduling services
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS applications including MS suite.
- Profound knowledge of medical terminology and Solcom functions
- Thorough understanding of AS400 and departmental procedures
- Sound ability to understand and use Salesforce.com
- Immense ability to acquire insurance authorization from carriers
IME Resources, Salinas, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Generated and maintained schedules for various campuses.
- Formulated scheduling requirements and executed scheduling policies.
- Conducted scheduling of cases related to Operating Room.
- Implemented patient processes as per physician orders.
- Documented insurance information and clinical demographics.
- Assisted in tracking of time utilization and backlogs.
WIS International, Salinas, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed and developed pre-installation packages.
- Assisted in planning calls and resolved escalation issues.
- Participated in document management for pre and post installations.
- Conducted satisfaction surveys and executed client follow ups.
- Provided assistance in scheduling functions for appointments.
- Managed provider schedules and supported appointment scheduling activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated