Secretary Receptionist Resume
Here is the Secretary Receptionist Resume example:
3708 Cinnamon Lane
San Antonio, TX 78258
Job Objective Dependable and dedicated worker searching for a well-established company in which to fill the position of Secretary Receptionist.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable secretarial experience and administrative experience in a corporate environment
- Familiarity with office practices and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of office administration
- Good understanding of organizational rules, regulations, procedures and functions
- Ability to use multi-line phone system to answer and route calls
- Skilled at using word processer, spreadsheets, database software, e-mail, and web browser
- Proficiency in handling various office equipment such as computers and copiers
- Excellent negotiating and organization skills
Secretary Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Paramount Staffing, LLC, San Antonio, TX
- Performed all duties of a receptionist such as greeting visitors, answering the phone and maintaining the necessary files.
- Coordinated with the coordinator and director to develop and implement the new projects.
- Maintained a log of the deliveries to be tracked down easily.
- Prepared mailing list to be sent to the Volunteer Office.
Secretary Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Kiewit Corporation, San Antonio, TX
- Monitored and reviewed all the voice mail messages and forwarded it accordingly.
- Scheduled the meetings for the new clients.
- Administered the filing of the document on an everyday basis.
- Managed the mailing of letters by putting the correct postage stamp and labeling the envelopes.
- Streamlined all the outgoing mail to the mail box.
- Assisted the staff in making the necessary phone calls to the staff.
Associate Degree in Business Management, Manchester Community College, Manchester, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated