Technical Assistant Resume
Here is the Technical Assistant Resume example:
36176 N Bridlewood Ave
Beaverton, OR, 97005
Objective To obtain a Technical Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Operating Knowledge of lighting, sound and A/V equipment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Profound skills in teamwork and collaborative relationships
- Profound ability in handling a diverse workload and multiple tasks
Technical Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Liberty Mutual, Beaverton, OR,
- Designed and run program for user groups.
- Ensured to be periodically in conjunction with other trained technicians.
- Identified and recommended improvements in divisional operations.
- Ensured program functions are efficient and cost effective.
- Ensured proper safety precautions.
- Utilized all required safety equipment.
Technical Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
ViaSat, Beaverton, OR,
- Provided technical support to patients and collected data.
- Assisted with stage set-up and strike.
- Operated lighting, sound and A/V equipment.
- Opened and closed facility as scheduled.
- Worked with construction workers and ensured safe loading and unloading of equipments and materials.
- Assisted the Auditorium Facilities Coordinator and Technical Coordinator.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated