Township Manager Resume
Here is the Township Manager Resume example:
3560 Locust Street
Americus, GA 31709
Job Objective Seeking Township Manager position that will enable me to challenge my skills and talents while making tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in administering work of local government and supervising management
- Profound knowledge of public administration procedures and policies
- Outstanding knowledge of office practices
- Remarkable ability to monitor township operations according to rules
- Ability to analyze municipal problems and needs
- Ability to learn and apply numerous rules, regulations, and laws
- Ability to assemble, organize, and present status information effectively
New Hanover Township, Americus, GA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all Township ordinances and ensured enforcement.
- Supervised public works undertaken for improvement of townships.
- Monitored and attended all meeting of Township Boards and participated in discussions.
- Coordinated with Supervisor and formulated annual budget according to township policies.
- Assisted town board and informed it of all needs.
- Recommended measures for improving working of townships.
- Provided technical support to permit officer.
- Supervised working of town and ensured its proper functioning.
Radnor Township, Americus, GA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Ensured enforcement of all laws and ordinances.
- Supervised working of projects related to public improvements.
- Monitored and preserved all tools and property of township.
- Participated in township board meetings.
- Developed annual budget for township board and documented expenditure.
- Managed all employees of township and designated appropriate duties to each of them.
RelyLocal, Americus, GA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed township funds and maintained records for same.
- Maintained and prepared records of all incomes and documented receipts.
- Monitored collection of taxes according to township needs.
- Prepared budget for projects and managed payroll systems.
- Supervised all bookkeeping for townships.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Saint Joseph’s College, Rensselaer, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated