Value Stream Manager Resume
Here is the Value Stream Manager Resume example:
4584 Lightning Point Drive
Memphis, TN 38111
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as a Value Stream Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing and supervising various lean team, monitoring supply chain management and value stream for logistics
- Expertise in people management
- Operational knowledge of SAP and associated procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of equipments related to value stream
- Ability to interpret all technical information
- Remarkable ability to understand electrical and plumbing schematics
- Skilled to understand and resolve all problems
- Exceptional skills to work in accordance to Quality Assurance and ISO 9001 standards
- Proficient in working computer systems
- Familiarity in production flow
- Thorough understanding of communication tools
Value Stream Manager
Crane Company, Memphis, TN
October 2008 – Present
- Analyzed cost of value stream P&L ensured achievement of all manufacturing goals.
- Developed and implemented all long term strategies on manufacturing facility.
- Coordinated with Value Stream teams and analyzed problems and ensured continuous development process of network.
- Managed and developed continuous product flow.
- Ensured compliance to standard processes and safety requirements.
- Assisted team members in Value stream and held regular meetings and provided necessary support to team members.
- Trained Value Stream associated and ensured smooth running of Value Stream system.
- Prepared future maps for value stream and documented it on Site Tracking system in coordination with Division staff.
Value Stream Lead
Rexnord Industries, LLC., Memphis, TN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored working according to safety practices and developed new safety rules as well.
- Scheduled work according to orders and available inventory of resources.
- Assigned tasks to production team on individuals skills.
- Managed quality of entire system and followed procedures of formal quality system.
- Ensured customer satisfaction and maximum productivity of events.
- Recommended various ways to improve system working and guaranteeing maximum satisfaction.
Value Stream Supervisor
Ingersoll-Rand, Memphis, TN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Supervised working of production shifts.
- Managed performance of over 20 employees.
- Monitored activities of all manufacturing operators.
- Determined staff requirement for shifts and ensured work according to objectives.
- Resolved all issues using various lean tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Saint Gregory’s University, Shawnee, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Ab Initio Administrator Resume Examples
- Academic Administrator Resume Examples
- Academic Manager Resume Examples
- Account Analyst Resume Examples
- Active Directory Administrator Resume Examples
- Activity Manager Resume Examples
- Admin Officer Resume Examples
- Admin Supervisor Resume Examples
- Admin Team Leader Resume Examples
- Administrative Associate Resume Examples