Agricultural Manager Resume
Here is the Agricultural Manager Resume example:
2561 Marion Drive
Tampa, FL 33619
Job Objective Seeking a position in which to enhance my career as Agricultural Manager – Agricultural by becoming a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing agricultural loans and evaluating all applications for loan process
- Huge knowledge of financial analysis and insurance laws
- Deep knowledge of farm finances and operations
- Remarkable ability to analyze problems and provide solution for same
- Amazing ability to interpret excel spreadsheets
- Wide knowledge of production of various crops and livestock
- Outstanding communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to formulate possible solutions and present appropriate recommendations
- Proficient in working independently as well as in a team
Supervisory Loan Specialist – Agricultural
Agriculture, Rural Housing Service, Tampa, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Administered all farm loan programs and resolved all farm loan related issues.
- Supervised efficient working of staff and liquidating all type of farm loans.
- Managed all loan specialist duties and ensured efficient and quality work.
- Participated in various public meetings and maintained good public relations.
- Monitored all technical and administrative aspects and principles.
Loan Assistant Specialist – Agricultural
Agriculture, Farm Service Agency, Tampa, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised and prepared documents for all loans.
- Assisted loan applicants in providing technical advice and guidance.
- Analyzed loan requirement and managed approvals till a limit.
- Managed farm loan programs and ensured eligibility.
- Maintained technical knowledge of farm credit and related farm practices.
- Monitored financial aspects such as land value, prices of livestock and products.
Agricultural Loan Processor
MetLife, Tampa, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored and processed all loan applicants and related documents.
- Managed all processing and closing of loans.
- Evaluated transaction and reviewed systems and ensured loan repayment.
- Documented and maintained records of loan procedures.
- Maintained corporate records for loans and stored all original documents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Science
Alma College, Alma, MI