4056 Hinkle Lake Road
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective Would like to be considered for Dairy Manager at your company where I can be of service to those employees who would be on my team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in dairy nutrition and communication
- Immense knowledge of dairy record programs
- Thorough knowledge of nutritional models
- Ability to maintain inventory of products
- Ability to transfer merchandise efficiently
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled to work on Microsoft Office
Redner’s Warehouse Market, Cambridge, MA
October 2008 – Present
- Evaluated deliveries against invoices and monitored shortages.
- Maintained optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Prepared reports for overages for all personnel.
- Assisted to transfer all products from storage area to floor.
- Monitored inventory of products and placed purchase orders.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies in employee handbook.
- Greeted all customers pleasantly.
- Managed communication for all temperature failure.
Safeway Corp., Cambridge, MA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with internal teams for dairy activities.
- Provided technical support to all manufacturers.
- Prepared training programs for all dairy staff.
- Performed troubleshoot on all nutritional information.
- Developed articles and technical reports for activities.
- Collaborated with calf team and assisted to increase product sales.
Dean Foods, Cambridge, MA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored loading and unloading of merchandise.
- Performed all housekeeping duties on sales processes.
- Ensured compliance to price and protection program.
- Administered activities of departments as per policies.
- Managed and controlled level of damaged goods.
- Assisted to allocate tags to all store products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
Faulkner University, Montgomery, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated